Tuesday 3 May 2011

Its a Wonderful Life ..



My love of vintage (especially the 1940's) started along time ago .. so long ago that I can't even remember what started it all off. However I've never quite gotten the confidence to actually embrace vintage fashion. Then this Christmas I had the opportunity to go and see Its a Wonderful Life on the big screen which re-ignited my interests and I started occasionally looking on websites and looking over pictures. Later, Land Girls started on the BBC and yet again I thought "I could pull that off" they all look so glamorous despite the era in which they had to live.

So I've decided to document my findings, experiments and musings. I've already found so much inspiration over the last month and am looking forward to seeing just what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment