Saturday 2 July 2011

Shoe's I just can't resist!

Okay, so I've not been on here for a while and I guess I should explain.  I've been ridiculousness busy visiting friends and god forbid working! well something has to pay for all my obsessions.

So how goes the dress? Its nearly finished and all I've got to do is hem it and as its now into exam season and all my time is spent trying to get 260 papers marked it doesn't look like it will happen until that's all out of the way....

But today I took some time out and did a little retail therapy and indulged in my growing shoe fetish.  I really do like shoes and the fancier the better, but I have to say I don't have many in my collection that I could describe as being vintage in style until that is today.  After reading through this months issue of Vintage Life magazine I realised just how big a gap that was.  So today I was fortunate as House of Fraiser had a fab shoe sale and I came across these fab shoes at a ridiculousness cheap price.  I can't wait to where them tomorrow to a christening.

Now I really should go and do some work ..... sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment